Friday, June 24, 2011

A Fun Resource

Hi Everyone!
I’m still on leave, but thought I’d give a quick plug to a resource I’ve found that is pretty awesome.
I recently found a news service called “Pulse” that I downloaded onto my Android phone.  I’m a little bit of a news junky.  There are two categories of news where I’ve found some really useful tips, “Business” and “Tech.”  I’ve found several articles about entrepreneurship, start-up and small business ideas, and tips for maximizing social media.  They've got some ideas I plan to try out to get more exposure for my studio.  As I vet things, I’ll be sure to share what works, but in the meantime, if you’re interested in sifting through all the info they have, you may find some tips!
Back to gigging this weekend and teaching next week!  I’ve missed my students!

No comments:

Post a Comment